Welcome

Hi. I'm Tina.
Thanks for stopping by. One of my many interests and passions in life is in helping others find their way on their adventure to self discovery. For me, Nia is one of the many ways that I have found to nourish the mind, body and soul. My goal with this blog is to share information about Nia as well as, the wealth of information I have gathered from teachers on my own journey to living a healthful life. I hope you find this blog informative and helpful in finding your own path to well being.

Summer Classes are on the Way

Boy, time seems to have been fleeting by quicker than usual lately. It's hard to believe that 5 weeks have already passed in the Spring session of Nia! I don't know about you, but I find that when the weather is as terrific as it has been so early in the season, it's difficult to drag my sorry behind out of the outdoors and into the indoors. I also get really suspicious of what the weather may have in store for us for the rest of the season as the spring and summer wears on. I'm on the lookout for sub-zero temperatures, Kansas-style twisters, tennis ball sized hail stones pouring out of the sky in buckets....
Every spring, there is a gasp from my friends when I tell them I'm preparing to put the winter armour away. I'll always get an, "Are you sure you want to do that already?" Here's the story. Generally, once I have neatly packed the clothing away, our city will become the victim of some freakish Spring snowstorm. I have good news to report though. I put away the winter gear last week and there was no reports of snow....in Kitchener at least.
I did hear there was a hefty 3" snowfall up north though?
Just in case the weather is less than favourable this summer (and even if it's not) you may want to consider taking a Summer Nia session this year. I'll be holding a 6 week class (Jun-17-2010 - Jul-29-2010) at Rockway Centre, Thursdays @ 10am.
Please check out the "Calendar" tab on my blog to access the class and event calendar.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - SoulDancing - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template